The Electrical Assembler performs a wide variety of tasks in the assembly of heavy equipment in a manufacturing environment. Electrical Assembler tasks performed may include advanced electrical work on the equipment, panel wiring and troubleshooting. The position summary is to be used as a guideline only and may not incorporate all functions of the job.
- Lay out, plan and perform a wide variety of wiring and equipment assembly installations consisting of but not limited to mechanical fastening of electronic/electrical components to electrical panels and electrical enclosures
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams, color codes, schematics and wire lists
- Assist contractors with electrical installation as required
- Monitor and check electrical wiring performed by mechanical Assemblers
- Size and install conduit, seal-tight, cab-tire, tech cable on equipment
- Following wiring standards that may be required for project
- Determine or follow methods and sequence of operations in performing various complex electronic assembly operations
- Ensure quality checks are completed throughout the manufacturing process
- Power wiring 110-750VAC single phase and three phase
- Support commissioning and start up
- DC wiring (0 – 24 V)
- Perform mechanical and hydraulic assembly as required
ATTRIBUTES WE SEEK
- Licensed Electrician or equivalent work experience in an industrial environment
- 2 –3 years of electrical assembly experience in an industrial setting
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings/electrical schematics
- Proven work experience using measurement devices such as a tape measure, micrometer, multi-meters, loop calibrators, scope-meter, etc.
- Ability to identify proper conduit and conductor sizing
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts and overtime as required
Qualified applicants may submit resume, stating TSE Electrical Assembler in the subject line
Due to the volume of resumes received we kindly ask that you do not call regarding the status of your resume.
No recruiters please