Due to growth, we are currently looking for MACHINISTS.
This position is responsible for fabricating new and replacement parts for TSE’s manufactured equipment. The position summary is to be used as a guideline only and may not incorporate all functions of the job.
- Operation of manual machine shop equipment including lathes, drill presses and milling machines
- Operation of CNC including lathe and vertical machine center horizontal boring mill
- Use precision inspection and measuring tools
- Perform minor machine maintenance
ATTRIBUTES WE SEEK:
- Licensed Machinist or equivalent training/experience
- General understanding of and ability to operate CNC and conventional machining equipment, willingness to be placed in different aspects of machining environment
- Minimum of 5 years as a Machinist in a manufacturing environment
- Operate manual lathes, boring mill, drill presses and CNC vertical machining center, Mazak turning center and Olympia boring mill
- Able to read and edit G codes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Possess clear written and verbal communication skills
- Work in a co-operative group atmosphere
- Have own basic machinist tools
Due to the volume of resumes received we kindly ask that you do not call regarding the status of your resume.
No recruiters please.