TSE is currently looking for the next stars to join the team as MECHANICAL ASSEMBLERS. This is a permanent, full time position with an attractive wage and benefits for the right candidate.
Builds and assembles custom engineered machinery. Executes the mechanical/electrical/hydraulic assembly of machinery. Takes direction from Supervisor/Engineering utilizing supplied mechanical schematics to carry out the mechanical assembly, wiring assembly including PLC, and hydraulic components. The job description is to be used as a guideline only and may not incorporate all functions of the job; education and experience outlines are ideal qualifications/assets but do not necessarily reflect the requirements of the position
Essential Job Functions include the following, but are not limited to:
- Perform complex and advanced assembly of products to the highest of quality standards and with limited to zero scrap or rework. according to established specifications and instructions including but not limited to: hydraulics, keyways, torque, wiring, and alignment
- Follows written work instructions and schematics to ensure quality and consistency in product function and design
- Identify components and the subsequent operation of component on products manufactured
- Perform pre-assembly activities such as cleaning, lubricating, drill and tap holes in specified locations for mounting control units
- Monitor the functioning of all equipment and report any problems or non-conformance to supervisor.
- Exhibit quality workmanship by achieving production times within quality limits and conduct troubleshooting.
- Safely use carts, dollies, cranes, hoists to move products / parts
- Ability to accomplish the described duties through the use of appropriate jigs, fixtures, hand tools, machines and test equipment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Problem solving —the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Planning/organizing —the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality control— the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
- Quantity —meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Adaptability —the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability —the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security —the individual adheres to safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly. Maintain a safe and clean working environment through compliance with procedures, policies and regulations.
ATTRIBUTES WE SEEK:
- 3 – 5 years of experience with hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Knowledgeable in DC based electrical systems and ability to do overall diagnostics on equipment would be an asset
- Hands on troubleshooting, repair, adjustment, overhaul, and maintenance of heavy equipment
- Truck and trailer experience would be an asset
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Possess clear written and verbal communication skills
- Work in a co-operative group atmosphere
- Willing and able to work overtime
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Quote TSE Mech Assembler in the subject line.
Due to the volume of resumes received we kindly ask that you do not call regarding the status of your resume.
No recruiters please.