UP-Series: 3 to 20 Ton capacity
Our revolutionary UP-Series pullers feature a unique bullwheel design providing constant linepull to ensure full pulling power when it is needed – near the end of the pull!LEARN MOREABOUT THE UP 400
Builds and assembles custom engineered machinery including the electrical and mechanical components. Independently utilizing supplied electrical and mechanical schematics to carry out the complete assembly on heavy equipment. The job description is to be used as a guideline only and may not incorporate all functions of the job; education and experience outlines are ideal qualifications/assets but do not necessarily reflect the requirements of the position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1) Follows written work instructions and schematics to ensure quality and consistency in product function and design
2) Responsible for the installation, troubleshooting, and repair of electrical power systems, instrumentation, and control system on manufactured equipment.
3) Responsible for building wiring panels and routing electrical wiring in a neat and orderly fashion including number labeling all wiring per the schematic.
4) Read schematics and instrumentation drawings.
5) Ability to use software for troubleshooting and the ability to access status files to diagnose and clear PLC faults.
6) Ability to fully troubleshoot drives-DC and AC variable frequency
8) Communicate at a technical level and interface with Engineering and Manufacturing personnel, including making recommendations for improvement, replacement, and additions of electrical and instrumentation required for safe and continued operation.
9) Safely install, configure, test, calibrate, operate, troubleshoot, maintain, and inspect electrical, instrumentation, and control system equipment
15) Perform pre-assembly activities such as cleaning, lubricating, drills and taps holes in specified locations for mounting control units
16) Monitor the functioning of all equipment and report any problems or non-conformance to supervisor.
17) Perform complex and advanced assembly of products to the highest of quality standards and with limited to zero scrap or rework. according to established specifications and instructions including but not limited to: hydraulics, keyways, torque, wiring, and alignment
18) Identify components and the subsequent operation of component on products manufactured
19) Exhibit quality workmanship by achieving production times within quality limits and conduct troubleshooting.
Education and/or Experience
o Certificate/degree from college or technical school for instrumentation or electrical trade.
o 2-3 years mechanical, electrical and hydraulic assembly experience. Heavy equipment mechanic a strong asset but not required
o Two years of industrial maintenance experience including comprehensive knowledge in electricity and motor controls, controls and instrumentation, PLC/Software and hardware, and system analysis and troubleshooting
o Programmable logic/automation controllers, human-machine interfaces, hardware, and associated programming language (Ladder Logic, FBD, SFC, Structured Text) knowledge preferred
Medium Work: Lift 50 pounds maximum. Frequently lift/carry up to 25 pounds. Unrestricted walking and standing.
TSE International is an equal opportunity employer
No Recruiters Please