Heavy Equipment Assembler
TSE International designs and manufactures conductor-handling equipment for use in the construction and maintenance of electrical transmission and distribution lines, and telecommunications/fiber optic projects.
Builds and assembles custom engineered machinery. Executes the mechanical/electrical/hydraulic assembly of machinery.
Essential Job Functions includes the following, but are not limited to:
- Must be able to understand written work instructions and schematics for a wide range of products to properly assemble the final product to the highest of quality standards and with zero scrap or rework.
- Perform complex and advanced assembly of products according to established specifications and instructions.
- Perform pre-assembly activities such as cleaning and lubricating.
- Perform assembly of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical components using hand and power tools
- Monitor the functioning of all equipment and report any problems or substandard condition to the supervisor.
- Meet the expected assembly timelines that are outlined on the production orders
- Ask questions when instructions are not understood or clear
- Remain focused on the production orders and assembly responsibilities throughout the day
- Must maintain a safe and clean working environment through compliance with procedures, policies and regulations.
- Ability to carry out detailed written and/or oral instructions independently; Attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to problem solve; Ability to read schematics and assembly drawings
- Ability to accomplish the described duties through the use of appropriate jigs, fixtures, hand tools, machines and test equipment; ability work in a fast-paced environment
- Make necessary adjustments based on measurement results or notify appropriate personnel of non-conformance
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds individually
- Ability to use carts and hoists to move products within the shop
- Medical, Prescription, Vision & Dental coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid Long Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Pension Plan/company match
- Paid Vacation * Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
Qualified candidates are invited to submit resumes by email or fax 318 929 4853