Inside Sales Coordinator
TSE International designs and manufactures conductor-handling equipment for use in the construction and maintenance of electrical transmission and distribution lines, and telecommunications/fiber optic projects.
This position is responsible for product cost estimating for sub-assemblies and finished equipment and preparing sales proposals. Significant interactions with customers, account managers, engineering and manufacturing is required.
Essential Job Functions includes the following, but are not limited to:
Estimates and Proposals
- Evaluates specifications, terms and conditions of customer request and reviews the equipment/concept, conditions and terms with Account Manager and/or Sales Manager.
- Initiates the development of necessary information from engineering, manufacturing, purchasing to develop accurate quote.
- Compiles information received from other departments to develop written customer proposal to include quote, specifications, sales literature and drawing as required.
- Initiates sales order clarifying specifics to receiving department to include but not limited to shipping information, billing/payment terms, unit specifications, etc.
- Processes purchase requisition for equipment needs ensuring equipment specifics are noted in requisition.
- Coordinates international shipments and customs processing with logistics company.
- Delivers excellent customer service using various communication avenues (e-mail, website, phone, fax, etc.) to ensure customer requests are addressed in a professional and timely manner.
- Prepares letters, proposals, reports, forms and specifications as needed.
- Assists with customer satisfaction survey distribution and compilations.
- Assists in organization, composition and editing of promotional materials.
- Ensures photographs are taken of new equipment.
- Provides website maintenance to ensure up-to-date information is available on site.
- With direction from Sales Manager, maintains detailed price list with appropriate back-up detailed estimates for equipment items.
Technical knowledge of engines, motors, hydraulics, PLCs is preferred. Ability to develop accurate and detail sales quotes for heavy machinery.
- Medical, Prescription, Vision & Dental coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid Long Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Pension Plan/company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
Qualified candidates are invited to submit resumes by email or fax 318 929 4853