TSE International designs and manufactures conductor-handling equipment for use in the construction and maintenance of electrical transmission and distribution lines, and telecommunications/fiber optic projects.
This position is responsible for issuing, ordering and sales of parts and accessories. The job description is to be used as a guideline only and may not incorporate all functions of the job; education and experience outlines are ideal qualifications/assets but do not necessarily reflect the requirements of the position.
Essential Job Functions include the following, but are not limited to:
- Performs routine administrative tasks, including completing processing documentation for repairs, service and parts. Inputs information into systems accurately and timely
- Delivers excellent customer service using various communication avenues (e-mail, website, phone, fax, etc.) to ensure customer requests are addressed in a professional and timely manner. Ensuring customer is provided with status of service or order
- Anticipates the customer’s needs and sells spare and replacement parts they may need in conjunction with their active request; or to generate service contracts
- Advises customers on appropriateness of parts, supplies or materials requested
- Receives and reviews orders for clarity, accuracy, and completeness
- Maintains systems such as filing, correspondence tracking, as well as searching internal systems and/or accessing departmental information to track information
- Assists in counting of physical inventory. Ensures inventory is properly maintained at all times by following and completing material transfer forms or red tagging.
- Solicits quotations and ensures appropriate credit is received
- Negotiates, places orders and enters into contracts for procurement as indicated by demands presented for required materials and services to ensure timely delivery
- Monitor designated item inventory for adherence to appropriate approved level
- Monitors open transactions through completion and inform as necessary, vendors, requisitions and appropriate management on order status
Education and/or Experience
Secondary school diploma with a one-year certificate in Sales/Marketing; 2 years of order entry experience in a manufacturing environment; Experience reading blueprints, mechanical aptitude; Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Ability to learn additional computer programs with three months employment.
- Medical, Prescription, Vision & Dental coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid Long Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Pension Plan/company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
Qualified candidates are invited to submit resumes by email or OR fax 318 929 4853