TSE International designs and manufactures conductor-handling equipment for use in the construction and maintenance of electrical transmission and distribution lines, and telecommunications/fiber optic projects.
Builds and assembles custom engineered machinery. Executes the fabrication of heavy machinery. By performing all types of industrial welding work. The description is to be used as a guideline only and may not incorporate all functions of the job.
Essential Job Functions includes the following, but are not limited to:
- Interpret engineering drawings and blueprints to fit all fabrication for welding
- Heats, forms, and dresses metal parts, using hand tools, torch, or arc welding equipment.
- Ignites torch and adjusts valves, amperage, or voltage to obtain desired flame or arc.
- Analyzes engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Conducts duties through the use of appropriate jigs, fixtures, hand tools, machines and test equipment
- Determines required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry, and welding techniques.
- Ability to carry out detailed written and/or oral instructions independently
- Ability to problem solve; Ability to read schematics and assembly drawings
- Ability to accomplish the described duties through the use of appropriate jigs, fixtures, hand tools, machines and test equipment; ability work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to accurately use and read a tape measure and compare measurements to spec sheet to determine compliance
- Make necessary adjustments based on measurement results or notify appropriate personnel of non-conformance
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds individually
- Ability to use carts and hoists to move products within the shop
- Medical, Prescription, Vision & Dental coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid Long Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Pension Plan/company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes to:
firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax 318 929 4853 OR in person