Reel Lifts are stand-alone units that can be added to the customer’s existing truck bed. They have a single set of arms and typically have smaller lifting capacities (4,000 lb. to 10,000 lb. reels).
For dependability and durability, customers in a wide array of industries rely on OK Champion Reel Lifts for their reel handling needs.
• Capabilities ranging from 4000 to 10,000 lbs. (1814 to 4536 kg).
• Adjustable widths to conform to virtually any truck bed size.
• Reel Lifts may be operated off an optional 12V DC electric/hydraulic power unit.
• Designed and engineered for simple operation.
• 2-1/2” (6.35 cm) diameter spindle bar locks easily in place with included manual latches.
• Patented design and sturdy structural-steel fabrication.
• RL4000 - 4000 lb. (1814 kg) capacity, 78 in. (198 cm) maximum diameter reels.
• RL6800 - 8000 LB. (3629 kg) capacity, 8 ft. (2.44 m) maximum diameter reels.
• RL10500 - 10,000 lb. (4536 kg) capacity, 8 ft. (2.44 m) maximum diameter reels, factory-installed/tested.