The 6711E stringing block is specifically designed for installation of distribution conductors and is normally used at the first and last span poles or on any other distribution application where a heavier load or a larger conductor bending radius is desirable such as on 45O to 90O turns or on heavy compound angles.
With a variety of suspension fittings, the 6711E can be fitted to slings, chain davits or with the optional adjustable base, can be installed on cross-arms.
Model 6711E - P/N 815818
Model 6711E w GB - P/N 6000182 X-arm base - P/N 808355
• Gate opening latch is a one hand operation.
• Gate latch is designed for safe, smooth single motion hotstick operation allowing the conductor to be removed from the same side.
• Extended rope guards prevent rope from snagging between frame and sheave.
• Enclosed top to protect rope or conductor in case of uplift.
• All edges are smoothly contoured to prevent damage to rope or conductor.
• Optional grounding block with an extended shaft for ground clamp connection.