The TSE Model DP200 is a heavy duty drum puller designed for transmission line stringing in the 10- 20,000 lbs. range. Powered by a 180 horsepower diesel engine and twin hydrostatic transmissions the unit provides continuous infinitely variable speed, torque and directional control within the performance parameters.
Each transmission is equipped with two speed to provide greater flexibility of the pulling operation by allowing increased speed or increased pull. Each drive also incorporates a spring applied/hydraulic pressure released safety brake which applies automatically in the event of engine shutdown or can be applied by the operator from the control console. Centrally located controls with a protective operator’s screen allow one man to set up the unit and complete the pulling operation. The operator controls are designed to automatically limit conductor tension to a presetable maximum value to prevent damage to the conductor, towers, stringing blocks and line hardware. The machine also incorporates a freewheel disconnect and 36 inch bronze overspin payout brake to allow the pulling rope to be installed at high speeds and under controlled tensions.
• Fully hydrostatic drive system.
• Infinitely variable speed and linepull controls.
• 3 speed ranges for optimum performance.
• Spring applied, hydraulic pressure released safety brake.
• Overpull protective cutout.
• Enclosed operator’s control station.
• Manual Post Type Levelwind.
• Freewheel disconnect and 36” bronze payout brake.
• Front and rear jacks.
• Fifth wheel trailer with tandem axle air brakes.