This machine includes four separate pulling drums and ropes to allow for the simultaneous or individual pulling in of three conductors and an earthwire.
• Proven hydraulic pulling system with mechanical clutch for each drum
• Water-cooled diesel engine
• Infinitely variable linespeed and linepull control
• Spring applied / hydraulic pressure released holding brake
• Four heavy duty pulling drums, each with capacity for 22,000 ft. of 7/16” diameter or 15,000’ of 5/8” diameter rope
• Free-wheeling drum disconnect for high speed rope payout
• Hydraulic bronze overspin brake on each drum.
• Four hydraulic boom type levelwinds controlled from operator’s console.
• Central operator’s position for maximum safety and visibility with engraved console panel.
• Tandem axle trailer with leaf spring suspension.