TSE International designs and manufactures conductor-handling equipment for use in the construction and maintenance of electrical transmission and distribution lines, and telecommunications/fiber optic projects.
General understanding of all conventional machining equipment, willingness to be placed in different aspects of machining environment. This position is responsible for fabricating replacement and new parts for custom machinery.
Essential Job Functions includes the following, but are not limited to:
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Operate manual lathes, mills, drill presses as well as the ability to operate CNC Mill and CNC Lathe equipment
- Set stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule, or template
- Position work piece against stops, manually or using hoist, or aligns layout marks with die or blade
- Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- Measure work piece dimensions, using rule, template, or other measuring instruments to determine accuracy of machine operation
- Remove burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from work piece, using file, hand grinder, or wire brush
- Perform minor machine maintenance, such as oiling machines.
- Have own basic machining tools
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude; attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to carry out detailed written and/or oral instructions independently
- Ability to problem solve; Ability to read schematics and assembly drawings
- Ability to accomplish the described duties through the use of appropriate jigs, fixtures, hand tools, machines and test equipment; ability work in a fast-paced environment
- Make necessary adjustments based on measurement results or notify appropriate personnel of non-conformance
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds individually
- Ability to use carts and hoists to move products within the shop
- Medical, Prescription, Vision & Dental coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid Long Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Pension Plan/company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes to:
email@example.com OR fax 318 929 4853 OR n person