The T150H72-2 is a trailer mounted hydraulic, two-bundle, bullwheel tensioner. The tensioner can operate with one or two conductors. The Bullwheels are driven by a hydraulic drive. Each drive consists of a variable displacement axial piston motor; a spring-on, hydraulic released holding brake, a planetary reducer and a ﬁ nal chain drive. The machine has inﬁnite speed and linepull control from zero to the maximum performance.
• 72 HP Diesel engine
• Tandem axle 30,000 lbs capacity with electric brakes
• Hydraulic pump rated at 3600 PSI
• Hydraulic oil cooler with 430,000 BTU/hr @ 100- F capacity
• 40 gallon hydraulic reservoir
• Front and rear hydraulic jacks