The TRRW 20 is a trailer mounted cable reel winder and transporter used in open pit mines to pick up, lay down, and transport large electric cables, which supply power to excavators, power shovels, or other mobile machinery.
The transporter is equipped with two wide base flotation tires limiting the ground pressure to less than 30 psi when loaded with a 15,000 pound cable reel and can be towed by a tractor in the mining area in sand, mud and soft soil.
• Maximum Reel Torque: 96,000 in.-lbs
• Continuous Linepull: 2,000 lbs
• Linespeed in or out: 0-4 mph
• Adjustable Toweye.
• Front Hydraulic jack
• Rear Hydraulic jacks (Reel cradle with hydraulic loading feature over the rear of the unit
• Operator’s seat and control panel combine all operating features at one location
• Remote adjustment of pressure compensator to limit cable tension
• Levelwind to assure even distribution of cable over the full width of reel during pick up
• Freewheeling during payout with tension maintained by disc brake
• 12 volt floodlights to permit night operation